Chocolate Banana Walnut Shake
- 1 cup water, coconut milk (not canned) or almond milk, unsweetened and carrageen-free
- 1/2 medium banana, optionally frozen for a creamier shake
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth Protein
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil or 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Ice, add to blender or pour shake over ice, optional
Pour liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well. If shake is too thick, add more water, coconut milk or almond milk to reach desired consistency.
Add-ins: To add even more nutrients to your shake you can add one or more handfuls of greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. They add vitamins, minerals and fiber.