Cucumber Melon Cooler
Prep Time: 5 min | Yield: two (2) 12-ounce servings
- 1 cup homemade chicken broth, Dr. Kellyann's Chicken Bone Broth or 1 packet Dr. Kellyann's Collagen Broth
- 1 cup ripe honeydew melon, chilled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped, plus 2 vertical slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 tbs fresh cilantro leaves, more for garnish
- 1/4-1/2 tsp jalapeno hot sauce or 2 pinches cayenne
- 2 ounces Pardon tequila or potato vodka (for a mocktail, just use soda water)
- Ice cubes
Place all ingredients except vodka and ice in a blender and blend until pureed. Fill two tall glasses with ice, add 1-ounce potato vodka to each glass, add cocktail mix, stir.
Garnish with cucumber sticks, lime, and cilantro.