Cucumber Melon Cooler
Are you looking for a mocktail recipe that really packs a punch? If so, I've got just the one for you. The cucumber melon cooler offers fruity refreshment while providing mild heat from the jalapeño or cayenne pepper. Plus, it features Bone Broth - nurturing your body while you nurture your tastebuds.
- 1 cup Bone Broth
- 1 cup ripe honeydew melon, chilled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped, plus 2 vertical slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 3 tbs fresh cilantro leaves, more for garnish
- 1/4-1/2 tsp jalapeno hot sauce or 2 pinches cayenne
- Ice cubes
Pour one packet of Dr. Kellyann's Homestyle Bone Broth into 8oz of water and stir until dissolved. Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until pureed.
Garnish as desired.