Pineapple Mint Green Smoothie
Green Smoothies are great for their amazing cleansing abilities. Here's a fresh new recipe to try. Find this recipe and more in my new book Dr. Kellyann's Cleanse and Reset.
- 1½ to 1 cup water, coconut milk (not canned), or almond milk, unsweetened and carrageenan-free
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ avocado or 1/3 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann’s Flavorless Collagen Protein
- 1 cup fresh, frozen, or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves
- ½-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated (optional)
- 2 handfuls (about 1 cup) of baby spinach, chopped
- Stevia or monk fruit sweetener to taste
- Ice, add to blender or pour smoothie over ice
In a blender, combine the water, lemon juice (if using), avocado, collagen powder, pineapple, mint, ginger (if using), spinach, stevia (if using), and ice (if using). Blend until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, add more liquid of choice to reach the desired consistency.
If you prefer a creamy smoothie, use 1/3 cup coconut or almond milk, vanilla protein powder, and canned coconut milk.
If you prefer more of a slushy consistency, use 1 cup water, lemon juice, avocado, flavorless collagen, and stevia or monk fruit sweetener.
Dr. Kellyann Diet & Program Compatibility
10-Day Belly Slim Down: Can be used for your Collagen Smoothie.
Bone Broth Diet: Can be used as a meal replacement for breakfast. If using a a meal replacement do not consume any other fruit outside the recipe.
Cleanse and Reset: Can be used for your daily Collagen Smoothie.