Pork & Eggs
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes | COOK TIME: 10 Minutes | Makes 4 servingsIngredients
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 small apples, finely chopped
- Leftover Balsamic Roast Pork Loin
- Dash garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Celtic or Pink Himalayan salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 4 eggs
Spray or brush a skillet with coconut oil. Cook the onion, pepper, and apples over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the pork, garlic powder, salt, and cinnamon (if using) and heat through, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, poach or fry the eggs. Plate the pork and top each with an egg.